Welcome to Srijan Foundation Trust (‘SF’)!!
Please read these terms and conditions, which govern your use of the website https://srijanfn.org (‘Site’), and the services offered therein:
- SF hereby declares that it does not accept foreign contribution from foreign source, as defined under the provisions of the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010, for the time being in force.
- SF site may contain or reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of SF and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of SF and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- You may download, display or print information from this Site solely for non-commercial personal use.
- You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, graphics, audio, and video without written permission of SF.
- While SF uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, SF makes no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the Site, which is provided “as is”.
- SF accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Site or its content.
- SF also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- SF reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Site. SF who is controlling this Site accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, feedback, ideas, queries, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of SF and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
- The information provided in the Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. SF reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programmes described in such information, at any time without notice.
- SF has no control over and does not endorse any of the sites to which the Site is linked and as SF has not reviewed any or all of the sites to which the Site is linked, you acknowledge that SF is not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Although SF may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site,
SF is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- SF will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing SF to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- SF may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.